They may have discovered water on Mars but what if the future of water innovation is closer to home?
Severn Trent is one of very few FTSE 100 companies located in the Coventry and Warwickshire area. We invest millions of pounds in innovation every year and engage with many local innovators and suppliers. So how can your business get more involved?
Join us to hear from our Deputy Chief Engineer, Dr Bob Stear, about how his Innovation team are shaping up to address the challenges facing our industry. Bob will be talking about specific Severn Trent innovation needs and you will also hear from The Future Water Association on UK trends in the water sector. So why not help us shape the future? Explore how your business can play into our strategic themes and seize the opportunity to influence the innovation that will drive and sustain the region’s water sector.
• showcase our strategic ambitions and introduce the 5 strategic innovation themes
• raise awareness around UK water sector trends and how companies in the region can engage with the sector (helping you to help us!)
• reveal some insight around our recent successful innovation and technology projects
• run an interactive session highlighting the 5 themes and facilitate discussion on how you can influence and engage with each theme
Confirmed speakers to include:
- Dr Bob Stear - Deputy Chief Engineer - Severn Trent Water
- Paul Horton - CEO - The Future Water Association
We look forward to seeing you for refreshments from 08:30 am. The event will commence at 09:00 am.